As a company leader, you have several workflow management processes in place, but you would like to make them more accessible to your entire team, from the field to the board of directors. You have researched several business workflow management software options to assist your teams on the path to becoming be more efficient, but you keep running into the same issue: None are able to integrate your client-facing field teams into the process effectively.
Fluix Is a Mobile Workflow Management System
Investing in the Fluix system is an ideal way to show your field- and office-based teams you appreciate their work by helping them streamline workflow management processes. Our software can be set up on tablets for your field teams to use when they are out serving clients and can also be accessed online so upper-level management (including your board of directors) can benefit from standardized workflows.
Fluix Offers Customizable Workflow Management Solutions
We know that every organization is unique, and you need to be able to adjust your software program to fit your needs without hiring a new team member to do background coding to make the solution work. Fluix is lightweight and easy to customize to your specific needs, making it accessible to your entire team.
Fluix’s Business Workflow Management Software Is Comprehensive
We offer the following solutions to help your teams streamline processes, reduce the chances of human error and become more productive:
- Collect Field Data – Your field teams can capture client data and generate real-time reports for customers. Our tablet-ready workflow management system also reduces the chance of potential errors because data doesn’t have to be transferred from paper forms into a database. You can customize Fluix’s mobile data collection forms to meet your company’s specific needs.
- Modernize Maintenance and Inspections – Having tablet-ready forms for your field team to access when performing safety and quality assurance inspections saves your company time and reduces the potential for errors in paperwork. You can also use Fluix’s business workflow management tools to automatically scan for data that is out of standard ranges and flag it for your analysts. Timely analysis can save thousands of dollars in maintenance by helping your company identify potential issues in your capital equipment before these issues turn into costly problems.
- Sign Electronically – Field teams can collect signatures on an iPad and transmit them back to the office to review, significantly reducing processing time. E-signatures also save money on printing and postage for documents by converting documents that were previously mailed into online forms. Fluix’s secure storage online system also makes documents easier to retrieve than going through boxes of paper in a storage room.
- Fill Forms Efficiently – Timecards, purchase orders, contracts and inspection reports are just a few of the options to help reduce errors in your daily workflow management process. Field teams can collect signatures, send data for analysis and much more — right from their tablet.
- Increase Collaboration – Fluix allows you to increase cooperation between your teams and decrease the time it takes to make this vital communication take place. Paper business workflow processes can take two to three days from the time your field teams assess a situation, send data to the office to develop scopes of work and contracts, route the contracts for approval and get the client’s signature. Because our product can be used on tablets and online, you can cut your turnaround time significantly.
- Manage Contracts – The combination of e-signature and online forms can help transform your current system from bulky paper contracts to an easily executable, quickly searchable online contract management system. The Fluix system is secure and GDPR-compliant, making it an option for companies around the globe.
- Increase Sales – Incorporating Fluix into your sales process means online forms and increased collaboration. As a result, you can process contracts more quickly, providing your sales team with more time and increased energy to generate fresh leads and close new deals. By signing up for Fluix’s Saleshub solution, you have multiple tools all in the same place.
- Streamline Board Materials – Governance is made more straightforward, more organized, and more environmentally friendly by keeping board documents online. Using Fluix to organize and send agendas, minutes and board packages saves time, paper, and postage — while reducing the clutter in your busy board members’ inboxes. You can also give board members access to sales and financial data so they can check on the health of the business outside of regular meetings if you wish.
- Simplify Audit and Compliance Processes – Because all your documents are stored online, auditors will be able to access employee records, inspection reports and financials without having to spend hours on site poring over your company's document binders. With external auditors passing less time in your office, your teams can get back to their regular work faster!
Fluix Meets Workflow Management Industry Standards
In addition to Fluix’s customizable solutions, which can help automate your business, its intuitive and accessible interface makes it easy for teams to operate. Your data will be safe and secure, and the system is GDPR-compliant and can provide you with the opportunity for real-time analysis of your systems to make improvements when necessary.
Everyone on your team will be able to take advantage of our business workflow management tools to shorten the time needed to complete routine tasks by automating tasks and reducing potential confusion over similar processes.
Multiple Industries Have Already Adopted Fluix
Because Fluix excels in going mobile and allowing field teams to be more efficient in managing workflows, it has an edge over its competitors in industries that rely on client-focused field teams. Companies that have already successfully incorporated this system are in industries as diverse as renewable energy, construction and engineering, oil and gas, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, utilities and HVAC, remodeling and renovation, transportation and railroads, and aviation and airlines.
Are You Ready To Learn More About Fluix’s Business Workflow Management Tools?
You can try Fluix and see for yourself with our free 14-day trial. Or, if you want to talk to a sales representative live to learn more, call +1 650 433 9008 (US) or +44 2392 16 2010 (Europe).